As installing script in cpanel through Fantastic.
Fanstastico in a very Useful service on which it counts in his Cpanel, allows the user to just by install a great amount of software a pair of clicks.
In order to install some script through Fantastic, please follows the next steps:
- To enter to the Cpanel, the access information will find it in the e-mail of discharge of account of the service of hosting contracted.
- Within Cpanel, to go to the section Section â€śSoftware/Servicesâ€? and to make click in Fantastic Deluxe.
- To make click on script install.
- Now you will see you detail on script provided by the service of hosting. For example, description, website of the manufacturer, and some other details.
- You must realise click where she says New Installation (â€śNew Installationâ€?).
- In the pull-down menu for â€śInstalling in domain (Install on domain.)â€? he will have to select the domain where he wants that script runs.
- The following square to complete is â€śDirectory of installation (Install Directory)â€?. We recommended that he completes the square with a name that represents script that is installing or the name of script (for example: he uses cart for Zen Cart or blog for WordPress).
- Now he will request himself to him that certain information enters on the site. This information is different with each script. In all the scripts most important to load is the user and password of the administrator of script provided by its service of hosting.
- It follows the instructions of installation of script until the last page.
- The last page of installation generally indicates the success to him of the process and it gives a link him to accede to the administrative section of script.
If Fantastic it indicates to him that it is not possible to be installed more of script in the directory will have to desinstalar script. But there is nothing installed will have to communicate with the technical support.
It is possible that it fails the installation if of the website is realised in the root directory (/public_html or /www) indicating that already there is a created directory. Usually it happens that script (for example: wordpress) tries to create a /www/images directory who already is created automatically with the discharge from the website when registering the service of hosting.